Textiles Fabric Shop Class Policies (Updated May 2020)
1. To guarantee your spot to be reserved you must prepay for your class.
2. To prevent class cancellations and to ensure you get a spot in the class you want, students are encouraged to register early, as most classes will have a minimum sign-up cancellation policy.
3. Payments can be made in person, over the phone, and even via email. Online is coming soon.
4. Cancellations must be made at least seven days prior to the start of the class for a refund. Each person must cancel for themselves.
5. There are no refunds on class fees for "Special Events" or outside teachers/classes within 14 days of the event date unless we can fill your spot with another person. NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. Refunds cannot be provided for "No Shows".
7. We can issue store credit, another class option, and in some cases can even issue a check.
8. Textiles does have limited classroom space so anyone who is not a paid class attendant cannot stay.
9. Please keep cell phone use to a minimum.
10. Most classes will have additional supplies that are not included in class price. You will receive 10% off supplies for the class.
11. A copy of the receipt will be kept on file, if you cancel your class and receive a reimbursement the discount for the supplies will be taken out of the refund.
12. Most classes you will not finish the entire project.
13. If an instructor cancels a class, we will inform you. At that time, you can choose to take another class, or we would gladly issue a check.
14. Block of the Month cannot be a class that can be cancelled.
15. Please arrive 15 minutes early to all classes to establish your seat or setup.
Pumpkin Patch Run Shop Hop is this October 14th-23rd. Sign up in store or online.